Important notice goes here.
General notice goes here.
|= Online Video||= Interactive|
Select an area to view the library tutorials for each area.
– Learn about the resources and services offered at South Texas College Libraries.
– Learn how to request additional JagPrint printing credits.
– Learn how to use JagPrint: Mobile Print by watching this interactive tutorial.
– Learn about the library and how to answer the questions on the College Success Library Orientation Worksheet.
– Learn how to download and view ebooks on to your computer, tablet, or phone.
– Learn how to search for books in the library.
– Learn how to search the online databases.
– Learn the steps to choosing a good research topic.
– Develop skills to evaluate sources and determine which sources contain the most reliable information.
– Learn how to identify primary and secondary sources.
– This lesson will help you develop the ability to find, evaluate and use information-an important set of skills to have.
– Understand the differences between articles from scholarly journals and articles from popular magazines.
– Learn how to cite sources using the APA citation style.
– Learn how to cite your sources in a PowerPoint presentation.
– Learn how to cite sources using the Chicago citation style.
– Learn basic information on citing sources that are used for your projects.
– Learn how to cite sources using the MLA citation style